Thursday, May 21, 2015

New Book Cover for 'The Fire Mage Trilogy'

Hello everyone!
Yes, I know it's been at least 10-11 months since I last made a blog post, and I am so sorry. I've been travelling Europe and concentrating on my freelancing this past year. I am very keen to get back into writing to finish 'Wild Girl' (The Wolfling Saga) and my psychological thriller 'Five.' I've been getting countless emails asking about these upcoming novels. I can't give you a certain date just yet, but please know that I am working on it!

In the meantime, the Fire Mage Trilogy book covers needed a bit of a refresh. The covers have been the same for a while now, and as a graphic designer, I like to stay ahead of the trends!
That is why I am presenting to you, the brand new book covers for Frost Arch, Flamethroat, and Falling Ashes!

What do you think of the new look? Let me know in the comments below!
















No comments:

Post a Comment